|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics Lab||» Adjustable Bed Flow Channel Apparatus|
Adjustable Bed Flow Channel Apparatus
Range of Experiments:
1. Relative changes in the terms of Bernoulli's equation for converging flow.
2. Energy losses in converging and diverging flow.
3. Specific energy relationships for sub-critical flow.
4. Critical depth and its influences on upstream water levels.
5. Flow over a broad crested weir.
6. Flow under a sluice gate.
7. Hydraulic jump studies.
8. Specific energy relationships for supercritical flow.
9. Surface waves near critical depth.
10. Flow over weirs.