|Home||» Products||» Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab||» Mini Air Conditioning Tutor|
Mini Air Conditioning Tutor
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. To demonstrate the basic Vapour Compression Cycle of Refrigeration.
2. To study theoretical cycles and plotting of T- and P.H. charts.
3. To study the properties of refrigerant at salient points of the cycle.
4. To find out refrigerating effect and work input, hence, actual and theoretical C.O.P.
5. To study functioning of vapour compression cycle at various evaporator temperatures
6. To study compressor efficiency at varying functioning condition.
This equipment is fully instrumented to demonstrate ' Refrigeration System ' with basic components and necessary controls.