1. Compact, wall mounted apparatus to study the behaviour of particles and shapes within fluids.
2. Two transparent vertical glass tubes, back lit by a fluorescant lamp for ease of viewing.
3. Tubes sizes 100mm outside diameter by 1.5m long, with calibration marks for timing.
4. Guide to aid the insertion of particles at the top of the tubes.
5. Sliding valves to aid the removal of particles from the bottom of the tubes.
6. The equipment is supplied with sets of spheres of different sizes and materials, plus two streamlined shapes.